Sign in to follow this  
Tranquility

The client wont even function on my laptop

I am an old donator/existing member and i can't seem to even type my login information in a timely basis without the client freezing up. When i manage to get my login information typed and i log in, in game i get froze up after a few clicks and i don't know how to handle it. I can see the icons popping up (ex: Logout button) but the frame itself stays the same and i can maneuver myself around the game. Project Dream was one of my absolute favorites and i've had such good times with it (pre every single reset) And i hope i can come up with a solution to make me be able to play on the game i used to call one of my homes

On 1/19/2019 at 2:33 PM, Tranquility said:

I am an old donator/existing member and i can't seem to even type my login information in a timely basis without the client freezing up. When i manage to get my login information typed and i log in, in game i get froze up after a few clicks and i don't know how to handle it. I can see the icons popping up (ex: Logout button) but the frame itself stays the same and i can maneuver myself around the game. Project Dream was one of my absolute favorites and i've had such good times with it (pre every single reset) And i hope i can come up with a solution to make me be able to play on the game i used to call one of my homes

Problems with freezing can usually be resolved by changing your graphics settings to "min" before you log in. Once you're in, you can up the settings to something that still handles well.